Rate and Price Tron (TRX)
The current price is . The price has changed by in the past 24 hours on trading volume of . The market rank of is based on a market capitalization of . has a circulating supply of . The highest recorded price is . And the lowest recorded price is .
Tron (TRX) Calculator
Live Tron (TRX) Chart in USD
TRX/USD Historical Exchange Rates (Last 7 days)
About TRON (TRX)
TRON was launched in June 2017 by founder Justin Sun. The purpose of TRON is to provide a decentralized ecosystem for content creators and consumers.
The vision behind TRON is to build a worldwide free-content entertainment system that allows anyone to freely publish new digital content while monetizing the content accessible via renting, buying, or subscription fees.
By doing so, TRON aims to empower users to freely express and own creative content while reducing online copyright infringement and fraudulent activities online.
TRON is currently ranked number 21 on CoinMarketCap and has a market capitalization of $1.7 billion USD as of 4th May 2018.
TRON is currently trading at $0.037 USD per token with a total supply of 100 million tokens and a circulating supply of 86 million tokens.
Tron Price History
In recent years, the price of TRX has changed quite dynamically. The Tron cryptocurrency was launched at $0.001 per coin in 2017. After a successful ICO, the value rose to $0.05 per coin in January 2018.
In 2020, the TRX price rose due to products developed based on Tron.
- Ecosystem expansion: Tron supports creating other blockchain projects based on it, such as JUST, SUN Network, and BitTorrent (BT), which acquired Tron in 2018. The expansion of the ecosystem has increased the demand for TRX as a means of payment in these projects.
- Development of DeFi: DeFi (decentralized finance) became quite popular in 2020. Tron launched its own DeFi platform JustSwap based on the Uniswap protocol, which increased the demand for TRX as a means of payment on this platform.
- Expanding partnerships: Tron has entered into several partnerships with companies in various industries, such as Samsung, Opera, BitGo, and others, which has increased interest in cryptocurrency and increased its popularity among investors.
In mid-2020, the price of TRX fluctuated around $0.02 to $0.03, but by the end of the year, it rose to $0.04.
At the beginning of 2021, as with most cryptocurrencies, the price of TRX took off, rising to $0.15 per coin in April 2021. However, by the middle of the same year, the value of TRX dropped again to $0.05 per coin.
What is the forecast for the price of Tron TRX?
The price of Tron TRX is highly volatile, meaning that a large price change can occur at any time. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when looking at the price of Tron TRX. ]
- First, the price of Tron TRX is derived from its dominance ratio. This refers to how many coins are in circulation compared to how many are actually being used as a currency. When the ratio is high, this indicates that there is a low demand for Tron TRX, and so its price should be low.
- Secondly, Tron TRX does not have as many long-term investors as other cryptocurrencies do. This means that when something bad happens with the project, such as a hack or an investor suing the company over an issue with the code, fewer people will likely be willing to buy more TRX in response to the news.
Should I invest in TRON?
How to Buy TRON (TRX)?
Throne Price Volatile?
- 9.7 ETH to MKD
- 7.9 USDC to GBP
- 2.9 DOGE to RON
- 1.2 ETH to SEK
- 5.8 BTC to BYR
- 4.8 DOGE to HUF
- 8.3 USDC to GBP
- 5.2 USDC to AUD
- 8.1 ETH to CZK
- 7.8 DOT to CAD
- 7.8 DOGE to CHF
- 9.8 DOGE to BYR
- 3000 USDT to CAD
- 9.9 USDC to AUD
- 4.1 DOGE to HUF
- 6.6 TRX to HRK
- 4.5 ETH to PLN
- 7.7 BTC to BGN
- 8.7 DOGE to GBP
- 1.7 ETH to CZK
- 3.2 SOL to AUD
- 9.2 DOGE to USDT
- 8.1 SOL to AUD
- 6.6 DOGE to ISK
- 2.8 ETH to NOK